Sleeps up to 10 people (No extra people)
|Click on the pictures to enlarge|
Our villas are minutes away from the beach and immersed in the tropical jungle, the villas provide the travelers with a unique experience of luxury lodging connecting them with the surroundings natural environment.
- Best concierge driven to provide experiential attention
- Tranquil and peaceful environment
- Proximity to rainforest private reserve and other recreation experiences
Our villas are located in the middle of the rainforest, above a bay, only 400 meters from the beach, and 3km south of the main town of the area. Enjoy jungle-living with indigenous wildlife and gorgeous sea views while staying in our luxury villa.
The area offers an amazing combination of year-round tropical lushness, spectacular ocean views, and miles of unspoiled beaches. Its proximity to an endless variety of nature and adventure activities – on shore and off – concentrates the best of Costa Rica in a small, accessible geographical area. All these attractions, combined with our villas’ location and facilities as well as its distinguished services, set the stage for a perfect holiday experience.
Our resort team is totally devoted to you! We assure the privacy of your personal villa home with resort concierge services and daily housekeeping.
- Authentic Guatemalan architecture
- Over 8,500 sq. ft. of living space with 5 bedrooms and 5 ½ baths
- Master Bedroom upstairs with wraparound terrace, Jacuzzi and double shower
- Fully-furnished with custom furniture, antiques and commissioned artwork throughout house
- Gourmet kitchen and full outdoor kitchen complete with refrigerator and barbecue
- Infinity pool with two built-in chaise lounges and swim up bar with umbrella
- Wine cellar
- Theater for 12 with full projection system, state-of-the-art surround sound and graded seating
- Open Air courtyard with fountain and rustic wood columns
- Guest Services
- Guests are personally welcomed and shown the villa
- Maid on site
- Exclusive Resort Concierge
- Chef and massages available at additional cost
- Activities of the area
- Manuel Antonio and Marino Ballena National Parks
- Corcovado and Caño Island National Park and Biological Reserve
- Hacienda Baru
- Surfing, kayaking, snorkeling, horseback riding, hiking and more
Upon Check in, $2,000 USD damage deposit will be required, which will be refunded within 7 days after check out provided that there are no damages to the rental unit.