Luxury Ocean View Villas
Rental Price: From US$250 to US$480 daily rate
Sleeps up to 4 people (Extra people 1 child)
|Click on the pic,tures to enlarge|
Minutes away from the beach and immersed in the tropical jungle, the villas provide the travelers with a unique experience of luxury lodging connecting them with the surroundings natural environment.
- Best concierge driven to provide experiential attention
- Tranquil and peaceful environment
- Proximity to rainforest private reserve and other recreation experiences
Located in the middle of the rainforest, above a bay, only 400 meters from the beach, and 3km south of the main town of the area. Enjoy jungle-living with indigenous wildlife and gorgeous sea views while staying in our luxury villa.
The area offers an amazing combination of year-round tropical lushness, spectacular ocean views, and miles of unspoiled beaches. Its proximity to an endless variety of nature and adventure activities – on shore and off – concentrates the best of Costa Rica in a small, accessible geographical area. All these attractions, combined with our villas’ location and facilities as well as its distinguished services, set the stage for a perfect holiday experience.
Our resort team is totally devoted to you!
We assure the privacy of your personal villa home with resort concierge services and daily housekeeping.
The lush hillsides of the area provide a naturally spectacular landscape. This affords absolutely spectacular ocean views from the villas in addition to the magnificent sounds of the surf that create a soothing ambience to this small resort community.
- 2-bedroom villas with master bathroom each bedroom
- Fully-furnished and “suit-case ready”
- Expansive views from every room
- Spacious dining and living areas with lots of natural light throughout the villa
- Large outdoor terrace with thatched “Palapa” roof creates an “outdoor living room”
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Air conditioning
- Plunge pool available in select homes
- Guest Services
- Guests are personally welcome and shown to villa
- Daily housekeeping included
- Exclusive concierge
- Activities of the area
- Manuel Antonio and Marino Ballena National Parks
- Corcovado and Caño Island National Park and Biological Reserve
- Hacienda Baru
- Surfing, kayaking, snorkeling, horseback riding, hiking and more
Peak Season *
Upon Check in, $1000 USD damage deposit will be required, which will be refunded within 7 days after check out provided that there are no damages to the rental unit.